The ICOSIM e.V. is a scientific society which focuses on the research and further development of holistic and integrative treatment methods for symptoms that have received little attention so far.
We investigate bone marrow defects, a number of autoimmune diseases (e.g. sarcoldosis, multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease, borrellosis and others) and the connections of maxillo-mandibular osteo-lmmunology as possible triggers of systemic diseases.
We also highlight the possibility of cross-correlations in context with the use of implants or with endodontically treated teeth.
Goals of the ICOSIM e.V.
- Tendering and financing of medical studies for the research of maxillo-mandibular osteoimmunology
- Training events for medical professionals, complementary physicians, students and self-help groups
- Public Relations and patient education for maxillo-mandibular osteoimmunology
- Cooperation with international organizations (DEGUZ, GZM, IAOMT & Autoimmunity Research Foundation, non-profit organization California USA)
5 advantages - Exclusive to ICOSIM
- Free whitepapers with the latest research results
- Important scientific publications by renowned scientists
- News about the latest treatment methods in maxillo-mandibular osteoimmunology
- Regular exchange on the topic of maxillo-mandibular osteoimmunology
- Exclusive access to practice-based field studies and case documentation