Sign up for the CaviTAU®
Working on your own, you will learn how easy it is to identify FDOKs (NICOs) with the new CaviTAU® device!
In this training, you will get more practice and improve your skill set with CaviTAU®
- How to generate reliable data & create correct ultrasound evaluation for your diagnostics using the CaviTAU® device
- Understand how to reliably interpret test results from the CaviTAU®.
Learn how to accurately read, understand & interpret CaviTAU® images
- Learn how to detect FDOK’s / NICO’s quickly and easily
- Get in touch with the straightforward & correct way to handle & operate the CaviTAU® device
- Become more certain and reliable in your dental diagnostics
- Workshop and presentation by Dr. (PhD-UCN) Johann Lechner on the topic “Interpretations of maxillo-mandibular osteoimmunology“
Upcoming dates for the "hands-on-training" workshops of 2021
The workshop is designed for everyone in dentistry who wants to establish firsthand experience and try and see the new CaviTAU device in action.
Don’t miss this opportunity to test the device and experience CaviTAU’s fast and straightforward performance for yourself.
|Seminar location:||Practice Clinic Dr. Johann Lechner, Grünwalder Strasse 10a, Munich|
|Preis:||399,00 € including 19% VAT. per person|
|Speaker:||Dr. Dr. (PhD-UCN) Johann Lechner|
Advanced training points (KZVB)
You can download our hygiene concept for this event here: Hygiene Concept OP Seminar 2020