Sign up now for the CaviTAU® Hands-on-Training Practice Clinic Dr. Dr. Johann Lechner
By working independently, you will find out how easy it is to identify FDOKs (NICOs) with the new CaviTAU® device!
In this training you will get more practice and will be able to train with the CaviTAU®
Topics of the training
- How to generate reliable data & create correct ultrasound evaluation for your diagnostics using the CaviTAU® device
- create reliable interpretations of the test results that correctly read, understand & evaluate CaviTAU® images
- Learn how to recognize FDOK’s / NICO’s quickly and easily
- Get in touch with the simple & correct handling & operation of the CaviTAU® device
- Become more secure in your dental diagnostics
- Workshop and presentation by Dr. Dr. (PhD-UCN) Johann Lechner on the topic “Interpretations of maxillo-mandibular osteoimmunology
Upcoming dates for the hands-on training 2021
Description of the training
The workshop is aimed at all those who would like to “lend a hand” themselves and experience the new CaviTAU® device in practical use.
Don’t miss this opportunity in a limited group of participants to test the CaviTAU® device and convince yourself of the simple and fast operation.
|Seminar location:||Practice Clinic Dr. Johann Lechner, Grünwalder Strasse 10a, Munich|
|Price:||399,00 € including 19% VAT. per person|
|Speaker:||Dr. Dr. (PhD-UCN) Johann Lechner|
Advanced training points (KZVB)
You will receive 8 advanced training points from the Bavarian Dental Association (KZVB) for participating!
You can download our hygiene concept for this event here: Hygiene Concept OP Seminar 2021